For the Mexican Nuclear Society it is very important to participate in the training of human resources and is committed to push them in the nuclear field in Mexico. That is why this year this association will continue to provide support to students to attend its congress.
In case your article has been accepted you can request the support, which will consist of accommodation (no breakfast included) in a shared room, for students originating from institutions outside of Mexico City and Metropolitan Area.
To request the support it is necessary to write an email addressed to Dr. Roberto Carlos López Solís, responsible for the student’s program of the joint congress SNM/LAS-ANS 2017, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, with the following scanned documents:
- Acceptance letter from the Conference’s Technical Committee.
- Official ID from your current university or any other document that assure you are a regular student.
- Passport or other official ID, birth certificate or any legal document that assure that you are under 36 years old at the time of the start of the congress.
Commitment letter addressed to the "Organizing Committee of the Joint Congress SNM-SMSR 2016" signed by your advisor and you, where you expressly request the support and that you commit to the following [Download Here]:
- Exhibit your article in the corresponding session.
- Show good behavior during the congress.
- Attend to the SNM's assembly.
- Support in the activities assigned by the organizers, which may include (but are not limited to): registration table, delivery of material, support to moderators and in the execution of the events.
- Attend sessions when you are not assigned activities.
- Lodge in the allocated room during the congress.
- Proof of payment of the annual fee or affiliation fee to the SNM (For more details on membership, go to www.sociedadnuclear.org.mx in the section "Acerca de la SNM > Afiliación > Cuotas").
Some important notes:
- Due to the logistics on reservations, no requests will be received after Sunday, May 11th.
- Due to the formality of the event, the dress code is Business (for men: shirt, pants, shoes and plain-colored belt; for women: shirt or blouse, dress or skirt and floor or heel shoes).
- Congress support does not exempt conference registration fees, $ 800.00 MN for foreign students with accommodation support and $ 500.00 MN for local students.
- Registration for students does not include gala dinner.
- Only one student per submitted article will be supported.
- Both SNM and LAS-ANS are not responsible for events during your trip or stay in the congress, so it is recommended that you obtain insurance from your educational institution or other means.
- Failure to comply with any of the points mentioned above will result in the revocation of financial support and the denial of future student support.
- Depending on the finances of the association, more benefits for students can be added, please keep aware for further news provided.